Arriscraft, a General Shale Company, has launched a cross-platform mobile website that enables users to plan, calculate and install on the go. The mobile site launch follows a recent redesign of the company’s main website, finessed to improve access to the product information and technical support customers need every day.
“We recognize that our customers in the building and design industry require quick access to our product information wherever they may be working. Our new mobile website addresses this need for instant access and also follows our commitment to digital communications that helps reduce printed materials,” said Glen Frankling, VP of sales and distribution.
Arriscraft decided to leverage a web-based, cross-platform design, with mobile-specific content and tools, that operates on Android, Blackberry® and iPhone® devices, including iPads® and generic tablets. “Our focus is customer support: we carefully developed key information and tools on a cross-platform mobile site that allows everyone access,” says Marta Zonneveld, marketing manager at Arriscraft.
The mobile website features a photo gallery, complete product overview, technical installation guides and video links, dealer locator, key literature, as well as a proprietary building stone calculator for estimating material requirements. Users also can quickly access Arriscraft’s social media accounts for the most current updates, news and events.
- 72Arriscraft International, a subsidiary of General Shale, has been recognized by the Cambridge (Ontario) Chamber of Commerce with its distinguished annual award for excellence in energy conservation.
- 52General Shale, a North American brick, stone and concrete block manufacturer, has launched its new Impressionist Brick Series, which provides architects with longer, thinner brick units for unique and sophisticated design options in both commercial and residential projects. Offered in brown, gray and red tones with two distinct textures, the…
- 50April 10, 2017 — Arriscraft, manufacturer of naturally made products that emulate quarried stone, has released a comprehensive, consumer-focused video and launched a newly redesigned website, providing consumers, homebuilders and commercial customers with improved access to the product line and its unique benefits. “Our new site has been redesigned to…
- 47At 216,000 square feet and spanning nearly an entire city block, the University of North Carolina at Greensboro’s (UNCG’s) Leonard J. Kaplan Center for Wellness more than doubles the size of the university’s previous recreation building. The facility was designed to provide indoor recreational space for a projected population of…
- 31Brick Industry Association (BIA) member manufacturers around the country report that residential and commercial trends include whites, light greys, ivories, rough-hewn textures, glazed brick, and larger brick sizes.