BIM6x, a provider of BIM solutions and an authorized reseller of ARCHICAD, has announced the global release of a new RFA (Revit™ Families) & RVT (Revit) Geometry Exchange add-on for ARCHICAD 21.
The free RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange add-on enables ARCHICAD users to import RFA into their ARCHICAD project as objects, including doors and windows. It also enables the geometry exchange between Revit and ARCHICAD.
“We are excited to see the worldwide interest during the initial launch of the add-on,” says Chris Clark, BIM6x ARCHICAD solutions director. “ARCHICAD users can easily utilize it to hotlink an RVT file into their project as well as convert their 3D geometry into an RVT file for model comparison with Revit users.”
RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange provides robust support in key workflow areas:
- Importing 3D geometry from .rfa object files and creating GDL objects.
- Hotlinking 3D model geometry from .rvt project files.
- Exporting the 3D model geometry of ARCHICAD into .rvt format.
The RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange add-on is now available free-of-charge from www.bim6x.com/solutions and is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
BIM6x is a leading provider of ARCHICAD solutions and services to architects, contractors, engineers, interior designers and students.
- 43Revit Architecture software works the way architects and designers think.
- 41GRAPHISOFT North America, in partnership with award-winning ARCHICAD firm, Kitchen & Associates (K&A) and AIA West Jersey, announced the winners of the inaugural student design competition. The competition coincided with the annual American Institute of Architects (AIA) Convention in Philadelphia.
- 35GRAPHISOFT, a leader in Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions for architects, announced that ARCHICAD 20’s global rollout process has begun. Shipping started in early July with the International, US, UK/Ireland, German, and Austrian versions, followed by the French version on July 4—the first six of 28 local versions. The rest…