HNA Hardscape Project Awards Announced
The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI), along with the Brick Industry Association and National Concrete Masonry Association, has announced the winners of the second annual HNA Hardscape Project Awards. The awards recognize outstanding hardscape projects by contractors in residential and commercial/industrial applications. These projects include but are not limited to walkways, patios, driveways, plazas, parking lots, etc. Award winners were announced at the Hardscape North America trade show on Saturday, Jan. 17, 2009.
The Commercial/Industrial HNA Hardscape Project Awards winners were recognized in categories of clay brick, concrete paver, segmental retaining wall and a combination of all hardscape products in project sizes of 1,000 to 10,000 square feet, 10,000 to 50,000 square feet, and more than 50,000 square feet. Among the winning projects are the Vinings Mountain Condominiums in Lawrenceville, Ga.; the Towne of Ave Maria Aquatics Sports Park in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; and Promenade Circle at the Riverwalk Promenade at Port Imperial in Thorofare, N.J.
To view a complete list of winning projects (with photos), visit www.hardscapenorthamerica.com. MD
- 69The National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA), along with Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute, is now accepting entries for the Concrete Masonry Design Awards of Excellence program.
- 699 November 2017 — Hardscape North America selected 16 hardscape projects to receive the 2017 HNA Awards for design and construction. In addition, 20 others received Honorable Mention recognition. The 2017 HNA Awards recognize residential and commercial walkways, patios, pool decks, outdoor kitchens, driveways, commercial plazas, streets and other applications built…
- 62The National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) elected officers to the NCMA Board of Directors during the NCMA Annual Convention, Feb. 6-10, 2014 in Palm Springs, Calif.
- 60The Brick Industry Association (BIA) has ushered in a year of change, appointing new board officers and staff leadership.
- 60Entries open on Feb. 10, 2014 for the Brick Industry Association's (BIA) Brick in Architecture Awards.