The International Masonry Institute (IMI), the Masonry Contractors of New Jersey, and the Administrative District Council of New Jersey are hosting a “Designing with Structural Masonry” seminar on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at the Bordentown Training Center located at 3281 Route 206 South Bordentown, NJ 08505. The seminar begins with registration at 8:30 a.m., and ends at noon with lunch. This program is free; however, registration is required.
This seminar meets AIA/CES criteria for Continuing Education. Attendees will receive 3 H/S/W Learning Units for attending this event.
Download the registration form here: www.imiweb.org.
- 67The American Concrete Institute is hosting a one-day seminar is for engineers, architects, specifiers, public agencies, and anyone else involved in the designing and specifying of masonry structures.
- 57On Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014, the Masonry Advisory Council (MAC) will host a Continuing Education Breakfast in Oak Brook, Ill., where attendees can earn 2.5 AIA Credits. The event is sponsored by Brick Distributors of Illinois and the Illinois Concrete Products Association.
- 57JulyAugust 2008:Table of Contentsfeatures Design TrendsChateaux on Central A splendid, brick-clad residential building rises in Phoenix.By Cory Sekine-PettiteMaterialsAs Cast Stone Prices Fall, Will Quality Suffer? Specify concrete with a conscienceBy Fred McGeeSpotlightAn Academic Approach Atkinson-Noland & Associates, Inc. has spent more than 20 years cultivating a practice focused on structural evaluation…
- 50The University of Wisconsin-Madison is offering a professional development course in May 2014 titled "Masonry: Learn to Do It Right."
- 48Save the Date! April 7, 2015 is the Chicago Masonry Expo at IMI’s Facility in Addison