10 October 2017 — PROSOCO and CONPROCO have reaffirmed their commitment to product training and support for restoration professionals by co-founding the Restoration Training Collaborative (RTC).
The RTC will develop and host a continuous series of joint training programs for the restoration industry at nationwide locations. The founding members of the RTC each bring a unique specialization required in the repair and maintenance of masonry substrates. PROSOCO makes cleaners and protective treatments for masonry, and CONPROCO provides mortars and repointing solutions for masonry.
“We believe the way to make the restoration industry better is through quality training programs,” said Larry Burkhardt, technical resource manager for CONPROCO. “We’re excited to have a partner in PROSOCO that shares our common goal of continuously elevating the craftmanship and quality of work in the masonry restoration industry.”
“At PROSOCO, we’ve always been proud of the training curriculum and product support that we offer to users of our masonry cleaners, restoration cleaners and consolidation solutions,” said Al Morris, national sales manager for PROSOCO. “Joining the RTC allows us to go one step further in serving our customers, because it provides a one-stop shop for training on our products and the premium restoration mortars and repair compounds offered from CONPROCO. We are proud to participate in this program to offer attendees a comprehensive education on masonry restoration.”
RTC training sessions will go beyond the traditional lunch-and-learn. Classes will be open to multiple disciplines within the restoration industry, and will include classroom learning as well as hands-on exercises.
The first two RTC training sessions will take place on October 26 and November 30, 2017, at CONPROCO’s Mid-Atlantic Resource Center in Rosedale, Md.
Learn more at https://restorationtraining.org.
- 39JulyAugust 2008:Table of Contentsfeatures Design TrendsChateaux on Central A splendid, brick-clad residential building rises in Phoenix.By Cory Sekine-PettiteMaterialsAs Cast Stone Prices Fall, Will Quality Suffer? Specify concrete with a conscienceBy Fred McGeeSpotlightAn Academic Approach Atkinson-Noland & Associates, Inc. has spent more than 20 years cultivating a practice focused on structural evaluation…
- 39Features Materials The Unitized Flashing System In masonry, the flashing job for exterior cavity walls would seem to cry out for systematization. By Gregg Hodgson Education Masonry Education Spotlight Expand your knowledge of the design, use and maintenance of masonry through a number of professional development courses. By Cory Sekine-Pettite…
- 37The American Society of Safety Engineers’ Greater Baton Rouge chapter and the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration Baton Rouge area office have formed a formal alliance.
- 35Lawrence, Kan.-based PROSOCO, a custom formulator of specialty cleaners and protective treatments for masonry and concrete, has produced a short video on the sustainability of masonry.
- 34The University of Colorado at Denver's Civil Engineering Department will host the 12th North American Masonry Conference (12NAMC) May 17 – 20, 2015, on the downtown Denver Auraria campus.